Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Am Detained By The Feds For Not Answering Questions

From http://www.infowars.com/i-am-detained-by-the-feds-for-not-answering-questions/


I Am Detained By The Feds For Not Answering Questions






Paul Karl Lukacs

Knife Tricks

September 26, 2010









Customs and Border Protection goons want U.S. citizens to answer their questions as a ritualistic bow to their power.



I was detained last night by federal authorities at San Francisco International Airport for refusing to answer questions about why I had travelled outside the United States.



The end result is that, after waiting for about half an hour and refusing to answer further questions, I was released – because U.S. citizens who have produced proof of citizenship and a written customs declaration are not obligated to answer questions.



* * *



“Why were you in China?” asked the passport control officer, a woman with the appearance and disposition of a prison matron.



“None of your business,” I said.



Her eyes widened in disbelief.



“Excuse me?” she asked.



Fresh food that lasts from eFoods Direct (Ad)



“I’m not going to be interrogated as a pre-condition of re-entering my own country,” I said.



This did not go over well. She asked a series of questions, such as how long I had been in China, whether I was there on personal business or commercial business, etc. I stood silently. She said that her questions were mandated by Congress and that I should complain to Congress instead of refusing to cooperate with her.



Read entire article 

No comments: