Sunday, March 29, 2009

Listen over the Internet



From http://www.infowars.com/slavery-and-taxation/

Slavery and Taxation
Text size




William Buppert
Lew Rockwell
March 29, 2009

That no government, so called, can reasonably be trusted, or reasonably be supposed to have honest purposes in view, any longer than it depends wholly upon voluntary support.
– Lysander Spooner
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
This essay is an incendiary device. My muse is Wilberforce and the subject is the abolition of the last existing institution of slavery in America – taxation. Like Wilberforce, we may be generations from satisfaction of the dream of the end of the coercive state but if the seed is not planted, the goal will never be realized.

I despise the income tax. I loathe the property, excise, gasoline, sin, estate, capital gains and every other tax. I think the colonists got it backwards, I want representation without taxation. These are often derided as utopian but I would suggest they are dystopian notions. I see no possibility of perfection in this mortal coil, but risk and possible failure are the engines of progress and capitalism invigorates the most powerful economic engine of all – self-interest to serve others. Mises claims "[t]he member of a contractual society is free because he serves others only in serving himself. What restrains him is only the inevitable natural phenomenon of scarcity."
I think it is loathsome for one man to own another and the involuntary tribute demanded by government is simply another form of owning another man’s wealth and labor. Taxation is the way collectivists practice their compassion by taking their neighbor’s money at gunpoint. It also violates the zero-aggression principle shared by many libertarians. Taxation and slavery have some very close confluences in definition. According to www.investorwords.com, a tax is:
Read entire article

Research related links

Government Bailouts Herald New Era of Tax Payer Slavery
Anti-Smoking Health Zealot Makes Excuse for Punitive Taxation
Geithner Readies Latest Bankster Debt Slavery Plan
Nader: Obama supporters are in ‘political slavery’
The prison industry in the United States: big business or a new form of slavery?
Rescue for the Few, Debt Slavery for the Many

3 comments:

Andrea Muhrrteyn said...

Hey Tim,

Are you listening over the internet about 'spooning'? :-)

Or would it be more apt to ask your 'ghostnet' opinions on the topics referred to?

Feel free to provide your SS Sgt.Sam perspective.... GhostFox! ;-)

Lara

Andrea Muhrrteyn said...

Loved the Siberian daffodils and chickie.

Is it perhaps an Intentional (Winston St. Maarten?) or 'crypto-coincidence' (SS Fruitcake?),

---------------------

yuriyatindafodildreams

[April Bells of St Clemens]

• Comment #12345 by ironfelixhumour on February 09 2008 at 2:41 pm

i,Q,…

hey how about this for action:

wanna go and find some broken down log cabin (or build our own) in some remote backward place, near a stream, grow some organic veggies, few chickies, a horse, maybe some geese, and of course dogs! make our own moonshine, enjoy watching the sunrise and sunset, with a glass of red wine. Off the grid (i love candles) forget the computers and such stuff..... we can practice our massage and aroma therapy aromatic skills.. read each other classics and wrestle-ponder the mysteries, sleep under the stars in the front yard, play strip poker in the moonlight…

maybe in some remote region in siberia lots of space there—not sure, maybe you could find space in wyoming to go ‘native’.....

how would that sound like for ‘action’?

send the word buddy, where i have to meet you, and we can hit the road, to find our little logcabin in the middle of nowhere....

----------------------

or a 'Swagger bagger gallows humour' reference to:

-----------------------

ironfelixhumour

Yuriyatin_dafodil

[A Case of: In Search of Enemies?]

And furthermore Russia has by far the most advanced biological warfare capabilities than even Europe and America (whose are not of the mickey mouse variety either) Google Ken Alibek, biopreparat, for a journey into biowarfare that will make your skin crawl..

--------------

All I can say, is if you are doing some ghostMuse William Wilberforce listening, and you have any objections to the content of the conversation, please clarify ASAP... if you have no objections, and it's purely a Sgt. Sam Miragestorum/Anna Cheyenne Communication...

Perhaps I'll just quote ol Felix, with:

“I am not able to hate in half measures, or to love in half measures, I am not able to give up half my soul. I have either to give up my whole soul or give up nothing.”

Lara

Andrea Muhrrteyn said...

I noticed the three new SS Sgt. Sam additions [2 [3] & [4] to the original Spring Siberian Daffodils.

I have interpreted them in accordance with:

1. The language of Friendship is not words, but meanings. It is an intelligence above language.

2. The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.

3. I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

4. The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.



I appreciate you for saying:

I've always had dream in desiring to present accurate, authentic facts to the world.

I have briefly perused part 2, and part 3, and am very clear that SS Sgt. Sam has lobbed a cluster communication grenade of 'Crazy Horse' 'Sitting Bull' 'Da Vinci Knights' and 'PTech Promis GhostNet Spying' options and perspectives into the conversation.

For transparency purposes I shall reread them and provide 'connect the dots' links to what I interpret the possible 'moonlight strip-poker decision Siberian Arabian put options' are; if any.

And you can subsequent thereto do your *Shibumi glowworm duty* ;-)

The same stimulus for freedom still resides inside me lighting my soul with a magnificent glow. I don’t slip, but I do allow other people to contribute and then I comment.